Friday, October 16, 2015

Letters to Dad...

My little boy began writing letters to his dad this week. He has chosen to write them when his school work is finished. 

I have read them both and they made my breaths catch in my chest. I absolutely cannot come to terms with the fact that our baby boy has to write letters to his dad and will never get an answer. Conner writes them like Mike is still here and so one day I think I will do another letter from Heaven.



Conner's strength is astounding and he doesn't even know it. I am proud of you baby boy and I KNOW that Daddy has heard your letters and has watched you every day with pride that is swelling from his chest. 

You will forever be his little boy, his "bubba", his "brother"...you used to love when he called you any of those. And I'm so blessed to have watched the bond that you two shared. 

Widows have it rough...but their children have it even more so. Please pray for all the widows and widow's children in this world. The worst pain of it all is not being able to "fix" it for our children. 

We love you baby and miss you more than words. I know you are looking down on us and I ask that you please send some of that strength that exuded from you to our little boy. He needs it.

NFAxI...
#stillhis
Love,
Veronica 


No comments:

Post a Comment